EDUCATIONAL VIDEOS FOR INFRASTRUCTURE PROFESSIONALS
HOW TO THRIVE IN THE INFRASTRUCTURE REVOLUTION
Public agencies and leaders face many challenges when thinking through various options for designing, building, and maintaining infrastructure. We've assembled the leading experts to help you succeed. We explore lessons from recent projects in airports, highways, high speed rail, light rail, water infrastructure, bridges, toll roads, university infrastructure, and more. While we heavily explore public-private partnership models, we recognize these models don't fit every situation and therefore also explore other models. These videos are provided at no charge and the primary audience is public agency infrastructure professionals, their advisors and citizens passionate about living in a society with great infrastructure. Just click on the video and register/login with your email address. We'll keep you updated on new videos and conferences.
- How to Structure a Public-Private Partnership (the legal perspective)
- How to Choose Your Deal and Select Your Partners in a P3?
- How Can Infrastructure Assets Be Part Of The Solution for Fiscally Challenged Municipalities?
- How to Accelerate Innovation Through 21st Century Infrastructure
- How to design a P3 (the design perspective)
- How to Manage Stakeholders in P3 (lessons from the international perspective)
- How to Use P3 for Transportation- Lessons Learned with Anne Rabin, Senior VP at Hochtief PPP Solutions North America
- How to Build a High Speed Rail: Insights from Dan Richard, Chair, California’s High Speed Rail
- How to Evaluate Infrastructure Financing Options for P3 Projects
- How to Design and Build Infrastructure for Education- Insights from Bob Lalanne, Vice Chancellor of Real Estate, UC Berkeley
- How to Understand the Political and Policy Landscape Affecting Infrastructure?
- How to Lead Infrastructure Projects - Leadership Lessons from Paula Collins, Board Member of Presidio Trust
- How to Build Infrastructure for Healthcare - Case Study - Sandler Neuroscience, UCSF Public-Private Partnership
- How to Understand the Public-Private Partnership Infrastructure Landscape